View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2017, 08:47 AM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

For a moment, Shrikecall looked slightly taken aback before his hues hardened again and he looked more angry then anything else. "Then I guess you should watch where you're going. You have eyes for a reason-- use them." He snapped, and then looked more apologetic. That was the wrong thing to say. He shouldn't be treating his clanmates like that. Oh great StarClan, what do I do now? He thought. "Look, I shouldn't have said that. Guess I'm just irritated because I just woke up." He mewed with a sigh, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth, and he looked down at the ground. Of course Shrikecall was used to doing things right; he was normally able to get things pretty good; but when it came to social skills, well, he was somewhat lacking in that area. An odd trait for a Deputy to have, but at least he knew how to get things done. The tom cocked his head to the side at her odd statement. Her eyes were crossed, he had noticed that; but not knowing exactly how that effected her, he found that strange. "Never said you were. But I guess that would make it pretty hard to see in this crowded of a place." He mewed, glancing around. There were a lot of nests in the warriors' den. Too many for Shrikecall to really feel at ease. He didn't like struggling to move around, and yet that was exactly what happened.
(oml so sorryyyyy I didn't see you post XC)
"Everyone's a bit snappy if they wake up to a warrior treading on their tail," Rainshade pointed out calmly, finally hiding their embarassment fully. They'd rather seem cold and isolated than like a mouse that'd woken up with a kit staring at it. Even if that was how they felt, they had to regain at least some mastery of their emotions, they decided. "This is, we must both agree, a very bad first meeting, though," they admitted, puffing air out of their nose and if they were a greenleaf breeze finally granting one moment of calming cold.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever