Thread: Seastones
View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2017, 10:51 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Seastones

Cucumberpickle walked quietly along the shore, enjoying the peace. I don't have a mate anymore, or kits, or anyone...

Yewpaw was stalking in the bushes and spotted a warrior of Skyclan," ARRG!" he yowled leaping, with sheathed paws onto Cucumberpickle, knocking him over.

Cucumberpickle snarled, hackles raised," WHO ARE YOU FLEABAG!!"

Yewpaw snorted, relaxing," I'm Yewpaw of Windclan, the most obnoxious apprentice in all the clans."

Cucumberpickle relaxed," Come, let's talk Yewpaw, I once was the most annoying apprentice, but I outgrew it as will you."

Yewpaw sat down," I honestly doubt it, Squirrel."

Cucumberpickle ignored the rude remark," I know elders are annoying when they tell stories, but listen to t his one and tell me if you are more annoying."

Yewpaw nodded," Aight."

Cucumberpickle started," I was born a kittypet, but was adopted by Skyclan after my mother abandoned me in the territory,I made fun of our former leader, Almondstar, I said she was a squirrelbrain, and any plans she had were stupid. Especially when she took on another former kittypet on as her apprentice. Then I met my mentor...," he chuckled," Jigglefoot was a munchkin, smaller than me at 6 moons old, I laughed at him, and he made me do choirs, I eventually became a stuck up warrior... I thought it was all cool, then I met my love, Creamfur...I took her as a mate and had five kits, Pebblekit, Sandkit...ehh...I'll spare you from the names... Then, when Skyclan came to fight, dispite my distrust in her of raising kits, I went to the battle, when I returned, Creamfur had disapeared with Sandkit. I turned into an overprotective father, they never left the nursery until 5 moons old. The only one who will talk to me, is Pebblepaw." he chuckled," Now I'm practically alone, now tell me what makes you obnoxious."

Yewpaw blinked," You sure don't seem obnoxious, I guess I'll start as a kit, I was born in Windclan, but my parents disappeared before I can remember. It was just me and my sister, Quailpaw. She bossed me around. I spent kit days pulling elders tails and waking up apprentices and warriors at night, until three moons old when I started sneaking out of camp and exploring, I never hunted, since I was a kit, and I returned before dawn. Then, when the fire broke out, I told Quailpaw fire was dangerous, she assumed I was wrong, though I'll admit I usually am. She put her paw in the flame. She lost her paw." he was quite for a minute," When she first came concious after a warrior and Surgestorm helped her, I laughed at her, saying she was a mousebrain. Later, while in recovery, she face planted and landed in the dirt, I called her a dumb kit, since she fell. I continued training, then we started training together, I said she was being a show-off making the first catch before me. Now I sneak out at night and strut in front of monsters and jump off the apprentice den."

Cucumberpickle blinked then shoutted," YOU STRUT IN FRONT OF MONSTERS!"

Yewpaw nodded," sleeping monsters."

Cucumber put is paw to his face," Your a mousebrain. Well...Remember my story..I need to get to camp. See you at the gathering." he ran off.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here