View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2017, 02:32 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright View Post
He was a little confused when he felt Venom’s head leave his shoulder and could no longer hear or feel the purrs rumbling from his throat. This made his lip curv into a slight frown, though he did his best to not show how he felt. Actually, maybe something close to a frown was good since he’d be able to hide what he felt then, too? Or maybe.. Maybe it was best if he showed his happiness when with the other tom. Maybe it wouldn’t be fair if the tabby was the only one showing anything. It was indeed confusing to say the least, but all he knew was he was happy to have this moment with him but was just a little.. Unhappy when the other tom pulled away. He wanted the feeling of the other touching him, closer to him, in his reach… Maybe he should pay attention to what he was about to say, seeing as it may have been important since he looked at Moon directly in the eyes, his in slits, which shocked him as just a few seconds ago he swore he was letting himself be so vulnerable, and was cuddling up next to him all while purring. Then, he began to speak.
Yep, definitely a dream.
He was sure now. Nothing like this could ever happen in real life. This… Was a dream that he didn’t want to wake from. He never liked how dreams were only a limited amount of time.. Kind of like cats. Anyways, he was speechless. His eyes were like too sky blue full moons, feeling his pelt warming up more if it even could by now after everything that had happened. He.. He did not just.. He said he had feelings for him. For how long? Was he lying? Was this some sort of test? Well, no matter what it was, he liked it. He opened his mouth to speak, “I…” He didn’t know what to say. He just- He couldn’t. He taller tom noticed how the cat seemed to be shaking a bit, so thought… He could fix that and calm him down? He rested his tail on the other tom’s shoulder with a soft smile, doing his best to calm him in some way. “I have… Feelings for you too..” Wait. What kind of feelings did his former mentor have towards him? He knew that was a stupid question, but.. He had to make sure.. “But- W-With one word, how would you describe your ‘feelings?’ ” Ah, great, he stuttered. Just what he needed. But Moon was overwhelmed, and unsure what he was supposed to be feeling. He was surely.. Shocked.. He was overjoyed. He was so.. Glad Venomscratch had the same feelings towards him. It had been so long.. He’s been alone for so long.. Why did he need to have feeling for someone again? Ah, who cares, he didn’t hate his feelings anymore. He was happy he had them and that Venom had them as well, or, he thought so.
When there was silence of Moon just staring at him, he wanted to just get up and leave. Maybe this was a mistake, this was a mistake I can't. He doesn't have feelings for me why did I ever think this was a good idea- But then he heard the words returned to him, and a prompted question. He had feelings for him? He was not expecting that, he was expecting for Moon to reject him and call him gross, and to never speak again. He had already thought of the worst outcome, and he had gotten the best.
What a blessing. he didn't know you could get those in the dark forest.
He opened his mouth to the question,but nothing came out for a bit. Love? That was the word he wanted to use but, he had never experienced love before, was he sure? He knew he had romantic feelings for him, that was for sure, he knew that was the right word, but it felt surreal to say the words aloud, gave him a chill that ran down his spine. "Love." he voice was quiet again,eyes glued to the ground. As mentioned before love was new to him,it was an emotion he couldn't control and the was something that scared him-being out of control.