View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2017, 04:39 AM

My Mood: Annoyed
Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
Ebonypaw turned rather questioning eyes to the three-legged tom as he spoke, seemingly becoming rather run over with emotion which she judged by his voice and the tears that wet his cheeks.
"I would think so..." She mewed, attempting not to further upset the tom. "I wouldn't know. I don't Train as a warrior anymore. But a clan life is more than fighting all the time."
She wasn't sure if this would help or hinder the Tom's current state but it was the best that she could truthfully come up with.
@NightWarrior4Life @Brooklyn Trees
NeverFalter looked up at the medicine cat, his blue and yellow eyes glistening with tears. "You really think so?" He croaked. He was a very young warrior and afraid of having to fight his whole life. He wiped his face with his paw and took a shaky breath to calm himself. "Um.. well.. if I'm not needed anymore.. I should probably go.." He said shyly. The three-legged tom was embarrassed that he cried in front of another cat and felt rather awkward sitting there in the medicine den with two cats watching him be so weak.

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"