View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2017, 02:58 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

He felt his fur begin to prickle along his pelt at her soft touches. This was certainly a new one. Blazingstar was normally the one giving affection before the other did, so this was a nice change of events. Perhaps enough to keep him coming back? As flirtatious as she was, he wasn't sure if he could help himself. Apparently not for a moment later he was mimicking her soft purr, returning his own. It was only loud enough to stay between the two of them. As she circled him, he gave her a mischievous look. "Wise decision, or you'd be wrapped around my paw by now," he gaze her a wink before she drew away. The warmth of her touch was gone, however it seemed to linger along his pelt. It made him feel tingly, but he wouldn't let her know that. That was a satisfaction he couldn't let her know about, it would only prove she was slowly winning. If she was that is.

Blazingstar stopped purring the moment she pulled away from him. As her breath tickled the fur around his mouth and his whiskers, he felt his ears grow up and his pelt begin to burn. What was this feeling? Not one he'd gotten in a while, not since Sagewhisker and him were simple flirting companions. Strange, but it didn't distract him from her words. "Soon you'll be wishing you did chase me away," he murmured, clearly showing his slight interest in this feline. Okay, so she managed to succeed in his challenge, but now he was almost desperate to find out how far or how long they could drag this along. Being mates? Oh that was far from questioning, he wasn't going to throw himself into a relationship he couldn't manage at that moment. With that out of the question, perhaps she could be the cat he goes to keep things interesting. Sure, he had Galespring, but his best friend was uptight about the clan -- like he was -- and she never did anything like this. Despite Blazingstar's best efforts, she didn't seem to flirt back often either, but they could play like apprentices.

Once again, she pulled away from him. An aching feeling wrapped itself around him, but he pushed it all down and recomposed himself. He refused to look moony over a she-cat -- this she-cat. "Well congratulations, you're a cat interesting enough to bring me back," he spoke, once again not giving her the satisfaction that she had succeed in something that will keep him thinking. Of course right now it wouldn't be constant, but anything something stressful came up, this was definitely going to be one of those moments he'll be thinking about. Fawnskip had to accept the fact that Blazingstar would seek her out as he felt now, even if she tried to avoid him. You can't exactly ignore the leader anyways, so she had a few more interactions to look forward to. "But I guess we'll see how long that'll last. A she-cat like you must have toms fawning over you constantly. I'm surprised I'm not seeing one right now," he spoke. The flirtatious tone in his voice ceased towards the end of that statement. He wasn't exactly sure how to react to her display without drawing anymore attention to them. Things might've gone totally different if he hadn't need to look dignified in front of the clan.
Blazingstar's quiet murmur was enough to fuel Fawnskip's confidence. Now, she knew she had his interest, and that was enough to make her as happy as she could possibly be. And then... it hit her. I'm flirting with the leader, she thought, an invisible ounce of fear striking her. Oh StarClan! When I drop him - can he exile me? No, no - he can't, can he? I love WindClan - Oh, he just can't! But the ginger tomcat seemed to be enjoying himself at the moment, and based off his comment, she figured he'd be around for a while. I'll have time to work things out then. Fawnskip could be a planner, a thinker. When she was alone, her thoughts were focused on her current flirting flings. She'd try to find a solution to just about everything that could go wrong; for example, what would she do if a tomcat she was currently flirting with found interest in another molly? See, she hated it when she had toms wrapped around her paw, but then they saw `the one`, and she was long forgotten.

One of her largest fears was being forgotten. Her fear drove her to be as charismatic, as outgoing, as noticeable as possible. FawnSkip swore she would leave her mark on the Clans - in a positive way, of course. And so, she flirted like no she-cat has flirted before. She planned to implant her picture into the minds of so many toms - and perhaps, the she-cats' minds, the she-cats who despised her for stealing their beau. How does she deal with the hatred, you ask? She doesn't think about it - she bottles all the hatred, tightens the cover as tight as possible, and throws it away. However, the hatred is still linked to Fawnskip, and she knows it. She tries her hardest to avoid it, and so far, it's been working.

``Oh, don't worry about other toms,`` Fawnskip laughed teasingly. She threw her head to the side, closing her eyes as she laughed softly. Seeing that he offered her some satisfaction, she decided she'd be generous and let him feel the same warm feeling. ``Besides, right now... My eyes are only on you.`` As she spoke, she rest her warm gaze on Blazingstar. Her golden hues displayed many emotions; a few of which were cheer and interest. She was leaning forward she was so engulfed in their flirting session. ``You are one lucky tom,`` She stated, referencing to how special he was to have her attention. She could be off somewhere, flirting with a different tomcat.