View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2017, 03:03 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymist/Ravenkit View Post
Skitkit looked at her. Her eyes were wide with alarm and she ran. She grabbed cobwebs and two poppyseeds. Shed has to help her. She took the old cobwebs off and put the new ones on. She put the small brown seeds in front of her. "Shh, have these" she said. She hoped she was right to help her without the medicine cat.

Featherlight stood on a hill. A roar made every hair on her pelt prickle with fear. What am I scared of? Were am i? What was that? She stared blindly into the darkness. Dark, slender shapes ran towards her yowling and hissing. One of them stopped in front of her. A light silver she cat with amber eyes. "Help! she yelped. A huge cat came to a stop, snarling and yowling. The she cat crouched, eyes wide with fear and she ran. Her black tail streaming behind d her glossy pelt. Water roared at her paws and she looked around, flailing helplessly, she was drowning. She tried to yowl for help cold, soothing water filled her maw. She couldn't breathe. She felt weight on then, she blacked out. She woke up on shore, coughing and spitting up water. Her gaze landed on a small tabby she cat. "Miss, Are you OK?" she asked. She looked familiar. [B]"Bird Were Babies Nest?" She said. She looked at her. Love filled her gaze. She never knew this cat in her real home,far away. "Feather Were Birds Nest!" Bird yelped. "Are you OK?" She said "I'm OK. Is Cricket and Larch OK?" she wondered. They came to live here, with their new family when they were just made warriors. The glossy she cat faded and she found herself in Windclans Medicine Casts den. She looked around and saw no one. She saw a feather on a spotted leaf. She knew her a d SpottedHeart were meant to be. She looked around and laid down, drifting back into the real world.
"Featherlight? Featherlight, are you okay?" Spottedheart's eyes were wide. "You were kicking and muttering something I couldn't hear." Her calico pelt swayed as she made no budge to move at all. It hurt too much to move.. The agony started again. "AAAH!" She clenched her jaws once more in writhing pain. Each time, it seemed to hurt worse and worse.
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!