View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2017, 04:32 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
[FONT="Times New Roman" @Jaymist/Ravenkit @JaxenAmethyst
(Guys, please refrain from being unrealistic. The wounds are not severe enough that they'd still be bleeding to death, and if they ate the herbs Surge gave them they wouldn't be in this much pain. Also, please refrain from posting multiple times before I reply, when you do that it's too much to reply to, which is why I'm writing a more general post below.)

Surgestorm laid another layer of cobwebs on top of the older layer on both patients for extra precaution and then nudged each two poppy seeds. He also nudged coltsfoot to Featherlight to help ease her breathing. "Eat these herbs, they'll help," He meowed calmly. The medicine cat then sat back on his haunches and went through the usual speech. "You'll have to stay in the medicine cat den for a day or two so that I can moniter your wounds, but after that you can move back to the warriors den. However, you'll still have to take it easy after that for a few more days." He took a deep breath and let it out. "You two made it out pretty unscathed for fighting a fox, must have kicked it's butt."

(This about wraps up this rp, btw. You should only respond one more time and then have your characters sleeping. I have another rp that'll happen soon, so you'll have to stop posting then.)[/FONT]
(Sorry Zero. I'm stupid. Stupidity crosses my mind every once in a while.. Again, haven't posted in Med Den before and I'm a rookie with this lol...*literally laughs out loud* Ahem.. now.. I'll be sleeping then.)
@Jaymist/Ravenkit
"Thank you, Surgestorm. I know you're a hard-working Medicine Cat. Using this time to heal your patients takes time and effort. I praise you." Spottedheart complimented the tom. She glanced at Featherlight, who had just licked up the poppy seeds. She figured she'd do the same to ease the pain. The calico she-cat bent her head and gulped down the poppy seeds. "Again, I couldn't thank you enough. For sparing your time towards both me and Featherlight." She lay her head down, letting the soothing sounds of nature fill her ears, and the scent of herbs fill her nose, her heaves lifting and dropping gently. Eventually, she closed her eyes and let her mind drift off into a uptopian world, that inside, she knew didn't exist.
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!

Last edited by JaxenAmethyst; March 28th, 2017 at 04:38 PM.