View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2016, 09:11 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Deadclaw's revenge

So I have this new cat named Deadclaw. And I want to make a plot with him soo.

For most of Deadclaw's life, he has been mocked for his hatred of Starclan. Deadclaw has had enough...it's time to get his revenge.

Bully 1 Will mock Deadclaw while Bully 2 joins in. This will go on and Deadclaw will go hunting with them.Bully 1 Will suggest the Tunnels. They will all go in and the entrance will collapse. Bully 2 will claw at the entrance but it will make things worse. Then Bully 1 will yell at Deadclaw. Deadclaw will get mad, then kill Bully 1 Bully 2 will try to kill Deadclaw. After they both almost die from fighting, Bully 1 will explain why they had been mean. Depending if Bully 1 is a Boy or a Girl the story will have two different endings.
If Bully 1 is a boy then...
The cat will explain how they thought Deadclaw would steal there chance to become a great and powerful cat. Bully 1 will try and kill Deadclaw. Deadclaw will kill them out of self defense

If Bully 1 is a girl then....The cat will explain how they loved Deadclaw. And even after they killed Bully 2 Then Deadclaw will see that he loves Bully 1 The two cats will bury Bully 2 then they will go back to there clan. Never to speak of this again.

So I will play Deadclaw. This is my first plot ever, I hope you all like it!

We need a Bully 1 and a Bully 2. If you have a character site, you can give me a link to there page.(But please put in a roleplay sample also)
Form
Name:
Perso:
Roleplay sample:
~~
Form
Nameeadclaw
Persoeadclaw is a strong independent cat, he often shields him self from the rest of the world
Looks:https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/77/228...e0c0e1e38a.jpg
Rank wantedeadclaw

Last edited by judas; November 6th, 2016 at 09:59 AM.