View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2017, 07:17 PM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: SkyClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
It hadn't been long since he had been informed of the border dispute at all, just enough time for him to mull over it as he got some prey and return to his den, in fact, he was there, getting ready to take the first bite out of a vole when he heard paw steps enter his den, his emerald eyes glancing up, his mouth open, ready to chomp down on the rodent before he was interrupted. His eyes met those of a warrior, Flamingsnow and of an unfamiliar face who gave off a putrid smell of a group he knew all too well now. Pupils narrowing he clamped his jaws shut with a click and sat up in his nest to listen to what his warrior had to tell him about this cat.
"Thank you Flamingsnow, tell Fennelheart she has my thanks as well." The tone, rather than his usually cheery and friendly tone, was strained and clearly hinting at underlying anger. With the flamepoint warrior now gone, the brown tabby focused his sole attention on the bleeding Syndicate warrior in front of him, his claws absentmindedly unsheathing, not that he planned on having to use them, though his fur did bristle angrily and his gaze hardened considerably.
"How dare you assault and kill my clanmates." He hissed, emerald eyes shining now with the rising anger in him.
"What is the Syndicate's reasoning behind this? Hm? Or is this just another one of your 'welcoming messages'?" Questioned the leader, now standing with an agitated lash of his tail.
Pardus snorted, wrinkling his nose unattractively. "All due respect, your highness," sneered the trainee as he finally managed to fully hide the shame gnawing at his stomach, "If Halite were to send a message to you kittypets, it would come with a lot more than little me and Singe--oh, I think it used to be Singenight--killing one weak little apprentice." The ticked tom's tail lashed as he glared at the leader, yellowish olive eyes burning daggers at the older cat's face. Truthfully, although he knew Halite would probably be wiser and more strategic than that, it was the thought that counted. The trainee knew he couldn't escape alive--but maybe he could take some of the leader's bravery down with him. He ignored the fact that his shoulder had started going numb to the pain and shifted his weight to hide the weakness.
(Sry, mobile)
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever