View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2017, 08:18 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
Tawnymouth shook her head at her apprentices answer, "Shadowclan is known for their night vision, having a great skill in seeing in the dark when other clans can't, it makes stronger, if we attack at night we always have the upper hand." the warrior explained. "We use strength, while Thunder jus hides behind their bushes, River just swim, Windclan just runs around like a bunch of bunnies-" she reanted on, "You get the point. So for combat training I want you to use that strentgh, and I want you to try to pin me. If you are doing something wrong don't stop,keep going." she mewed, standing up and arching her back in a stretch. She stood facing the apprentice, fluffed tail twitching. "The best way to go is to try to get me to expose my side to you, then you could try to knock me over and pin me that way, or whichever method you prefer."
Tawnypaw listened with disappointed, but she'd expected no less really. Hanging her head a bit, the brown tabby gave her chest fur a few embarrassed licks, but kept her amber eyes on Tawnymouth, still not sure of what to think of the warrior. She nodded every few words that her mentor spoke to show that she was paying attention. She wanted to learn all she could and quickly, so that she could leave her littermates. She gave her head a determined shake, her fur beginning to bristle slightly. “Okay.” she said, shifting her weight from forepaw to forepaw in a determined way, her tail lashing back and forth. She saw this as not just a training session, but a chance to prove herself to ShadowClan. She had to try her best. She stepped forwards, keeping her claws sheathed, but her teeth bared in a snarl as she kind of paced back and forth in front of Tawnymouth, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. This wasn't a new thing to her, as she remembered seeing it used during the so called liberation, and she'd done it during her secret practices with Ratpaw.