View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2017, 04:00 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"Oh yeah, that's me!" Fawnflower exclaimed, her green eyes lighting up with happiness as it seemed like this cat knew her name. Her paws shuffled with excitability as she grinned, her tail swishing as she sat down next to the jet-black tom. She seemed to be extremely excited about just getting to talk to somebody, since she'd been a bit lonely ever since her mother's disappearance. She was happy that somebody had remembered her name, as well- she wasn't exactly the most popular cat in the clan, though she loved to talk. In fact, she could go on and on talking about something she loves- she didn't even need a response when she got herself motivated, because that's how much passion she had for the things she did. "What's up?" She chimed, her head tilting to the side in a rather innocent manner.
The dark tom glanced over at the multi-colored feline beside him and gave her a smile. "Glad to have remembered." He mewed, the tip of his tail swishing from side to side. He was truly glad to have remembered the feline's name; Obsidiansky had never been the best with that type of thing, and it was nice to at last have done this right. To have gotten her name right. Names had never been the inky warrior's strong point, but it seemed he had remembered this female, whom he had never met before. Which was nice. The smile had all but faded now-- it was more of a thoughtful expression then anything else at the moment. Friendly, but not overly so as to make her feel uncomfortable. He knew some cats were wary about that type of thing. "Oh, I haven't been doing anything much. I've made some new friends-- just a couple, though. Been hanging out with some pretty great cats recently. You know-- stuff like that." The tom glanced around for a moment. For some, this was a sign of insecurity. For Obsidiansky? A sign that he was always on the lookout. "What about you?" He asked, turning back to the feline with a curious expression.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.