View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2017, 06:07 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

‘’A kit thing, huh?’’ Breezepaw says, distantly. She doubt it had to be a kit thing. Most kits she knew didn’t act that way. And, even if it were a phase as Eclipsemoon had predicted, how long would it last before anything serious happened? The black and white she-cat brushed this off, and got up swaying her tail lightly. She took a quick glance at Alunapaw, who was only a good distance away, and making her mark to begin running. Breezepaw found it comical, but she didn’t say anything about it. She knew how Eclipsemoon felt about his apprentice. She didn’t understand why he felt that way about her, but she knew he cared a lot for her. ‘’I’m sorry, I’m sorry for bothering Lune.’’ She chuckled at the name he called her. ‘’I’ll let you get back to her. For now...I’m going to be annoying a certain brother of ours.’’ She shot him a knowing look before she bounded off towards the oak tree where she saw dead prey.

For certain the she-cat knew her brother was around here somewhere. She took a sniff at the dead rabbit, and caught his scent. ‘’Yup, he caught this one.’’ She says, using one of her paws to take another look at the rabbit. The she-cat continued on, lightly hopping to her paws until she went a few ways.

She stopped. That scent. ‘’Daddy!’’ She called, loudly. The name just slipped out her maw, and she pinned her ears, hoping no one heard the desperation in her voice. She shook her head and continued on until she saw her brother going after a squirrel. Casually she allowed herself to slink behind him, trying to keep her paws light as she jumped in front of her brother, a large smile plastered on her face. ‘’Boo!’’ She chuckled before hopping around him. ‘’Missed me, huh? I had to check on my darling brother. We all know how you like to...wander around.’’ She winked at him, and shook her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Springwind already had caught three small rats and he took them back to the oak tree. He set them down, looking at each of the prey they caught so far. When he looked up, he saw his niece, and he decided to trot towards her for a bit. Alunapaw was bit startled at hearing pawsteps being her, but she quickly let her guard down as she looked at her uncle. ‘’Hi.’’ Her voice was soft.

Springwind smiled. ‘’You okay?’’

Alunapaw nodded. ‘’Never better!’’ She gives him the best smile that she could.

‘’What are you doing?’’

‘’I’m...trying to practice my running.’’ Alunapaw looked away slightly as if she were embarrassed.

Springwind gave her a look of recognition, and nodded. ‘’Ah, okay. I should probably leave you to do that.’’

Alunapaw didn’t say anything. There was nothing to say, so she simply nodded and decided to start her running. Her legs were short, and she stumbled a bit, but she wanted to improve her stamina, so that she did run as fast as the wind someday.

Springwind watched her trot off, and he turned his head to give Eclipsemoon a curt nod before he bounded off to get more prey.
Hunterpaw continued but his mind was only on his father, the scent almost overwhelming. Trying to shake the thoughts, he fixed his eyes on the squirrel and prepared to pounce. His father was busy tracking his step-mother, and Hunterpaw was busy training. And he didnt matter, anyway! 3....2....

"Whoa!" Hunterpaw yowled, skidding sharply to a stop to stare at the she-cat who'd jumped in front of him. His eyes were wide in total shock, staring at her with a disbelieving expression, until he finally recognized her. His heart pounded as his eyes hardened into a glare at his sister.

"Breezepaw,"
He sighed, standing and shaking out his fur. He eyed her black and white pelt, much like his, like their fathers. Again the scent washed over him but he didnt react this time, instead just staring at his sister with an annoyed look. "What do you want?"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust