View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2017, 12:36 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Vixie watched with curious eyes as the two toms made their entrance into the clearing. The white she-cat tilted her head, studying the black tom. She knew exactly who he was. Everyone did. He was one of the most feared cats, sticking behind Hannibal. Hannibal, that cat would always strike a nerve into her. Just thinking of his name made her shudder, which was why she enjoyed watching them. Studying their movements, their expressions, anything about them. She learned from visual appeal, and if she wanted to get rid of Angelica any time soon, she needed to learn what made these Dusk syndicate cat’s so...fearless?

Angelica, however was different. She had no idea that she was being addressed, as her eyes were closed. When she heard her name, and the voice that came along with it, she opened one eye, giving a look at Onyx before she opened both of her eyes and slowly rolled onto her stomach. A light smile graced her face, ‘’Onyx!’’ She exclaimed, getting up and fluffing her pelt to rid the debris. ‘’How, are you dear old friend? You never come and see me anymore. Especially with your mate being-’’ Her voice was cut off when she heard the other tom. She gave him a look, her eyes roaming his body. For a second her eyes opened in interest, before they clouded into a grey normal state. The snowy feline stood up to her paws.

‘’White demon, eh?’’ She purred, finding the name funny. It was a peculiar way to compliment her. She usually got gorgeous, stunning, marvelous--anything along those lines. The she-cat began to walk past the two toms, lightly grazing the large bengal with the tip of her white tail. ‘’I prefer a white angel, perhaps? You know, a heroine. I could never see myself being...evil, in a manner.’’ She purrs once more. Vixie watched the whole thing through, rolling her eyes. She let out a light giggle and tried to stop before Angelica could say anything.

‘’What’s so funny?’’ Angelica said, displeased at Vixie. Vixie looked down at her paws, a smile still on her face, but she didn’t look back up. Angelica’s hardened grey eyes stayed on the other white feline before she tenderly brought them back towards Onyx and his friend...what was his name? She knew Onyx wasn’t actually her friend. But, she knew he held a high rank. A rank she wished she had. Angelica only allowed herself to soak up to him, hoping that he would be able to help her in someway, but her plan never worked. Onyx was a loyal cat to his mate--what was her name again? Unlike Oynx, Angelica never paid any heed to actually remember names. The names were as useless as the cats that were given them. She took pride in her own name, however, and treasured it. Ah, yes, Lillith was her name.

‘’It’s nice of you to drop by though. On a stroll, I see?’’ Angelica smiled, something sweet and almost innocent. Though only few could catch that sinister of a smile--Vixie was one of them. A thing she studied about Angelica, but she kept her maw shut, and stared at Onyx, admiring his position and his behavior. She tilted her head to the side, allowing infinite amount of questions to ponder through about this black tom in front of her. Main question: How to become the most feared?

Whereas Angelica wasn’t really intimidated by Onyx. She found him funny to bother, but she also knew when she took it too far. With other cats it were different. The she-cat would never admit that she was truly scared of Hannibal--quite amazed with him too, but she feared that cat. Onyx was more different in a manner. He wasn’t friendly, but he also wasn’t that scary. Though he could be and frankly, Angelica didn’t want to find that out, so instead she stood in front of them, and rolled onto the grass again, stopping onto her back, and looking up at the bengal tom’s intriguing green eyes. ‘’So, what brings you toms here? I’m simply rolling in the grass, there’s nothing wrong with that, now is it Oynx?’’ She asked, her voice taking on a sweet and innocent turn. Albeit it was quite easy to tell that she was simply flirting a bit. A she-cat who usually rolled onto the grass, stretching their bodies slowly, caught a tom’s attention. Something she perfected whenever she wanted something.

Vixie only watched. She remained stoic because Angelica was in control of this situation. But, she truly wished she could be somewhere else, but as long as she was able to study Onyx, and wonder about him, then she was content.
{oml vixiexonyx lol}
"Oh, Angelica, you never learn." Onyx said, giving a snort as she addressed him as she did. She seemed to like bothering her, and quite frankly he didn't mind, he only made it seem that way to keep those hounds of 'loyal subjects' off his back. He saw Vixie looking at him, her mind seemingly thinking. Like she was plotting something. He gave her a smile as Angelica looked at Wheat.

"Oh, but darling your eyes speak all. You may think you can by pass me, but I was here before you, and I know this place like the tip of my tail." he said, circling her, his muscles rippling under his pelt. To add to his flirt, he looked at his tail. "Oh, that's new..." he said, and looked at her through the corner of his orbs, a smile crossing his maw. He was such a comedy act wasn't he.

Onyx rolled his eyes as Angelica scolded Vixie. Letting out a sigh he stood up and padded in front of her. "You may tell her what to do, but even laughter is something you can't control." he said, his icy orbs staring dead at her. He turned to Vixie and gave her a wink, smiling, before he padded back to his friend. As Angelica layed back down, rolling in the grass, he gave a scoff. "Not when you're doing it." he mumbled, making sure she and Vixie could hear.

Wheat chuckled at Onyx's response. "So, Angelica. Who is the lucky tom?" he asked, hoping for, obviously, a "nobody" answer. She... intrigued him. He watched her every movement, how she messed with Onyx, how she walked, talked, her looks and gazes. It was all amazing for him. She was his equal, only he was more... psychotic. Still, he wondered how he would interact here now that there were many new cats here.