View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2017, 04:18 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

{Vixie is like one of those odd ones who usually stare at the kids on the playground lol.}

Angelica ignored Onyx, feeling a slight unsatisfied at what he said. However, her mood drastically changed when the other tom gave her the attention she desired. She rolled onto her stomach, her eyes staring into his deeply as he circled around her. She lightly swayed her tail from side to side, and stared ahead of her, where Vixie was simply sitting and watching. Vixie’s own tail was loosely covering her paws.

‘’I wasn’t trying to control her laughter, oh dear great one.’’ Angelica crossed her paws elegantly in front of her, her eyes flicking to look at the other white she-cat. ‘’It wasn’t anything funny to laugh about, if you ask me. Vixie…’’ Angelica gave a small groan. ‘’Is crying for attention, aren’t you darling?’’

Vixie was too much in a trance to hear Angelica addressing her. She felt tensed when Onyx actually addressed her. No tom ever really addressed her especially whenever she was with Angelica. Angelica was far more beautiful and cunning. Vixie did not know where she stood, but she admired Onyx...and no doubt she wanted to be like him, but she felt her heart pounding, and in that instant, perhaps she was ready to die. The she-cat blinked her blue eyes, and sharply turned to the other white feline. ‘’Angelica.’’

‘’You never listen do you?’’ Angelica says, huffing. ‘’I’ll tell you about some she-cats. I don’t know why I keep you around.’’

‘’I want to know the same thing.’’ Vixie says, albeit quietly for no one else to hear. Why did Angelica keep Vixie around? Vixie wasn’t really useful in a manner. Usually she would do Angelica’s dirty work, but it’s been awhile since Angelica broke a heart or shattered someone’s life--literally. Vixie gave a slight shudder, but she threw a faint smile towards Onyx before looking away and at the other cats of the clearing.

‘’Enjoying the view, love?’’ Angelica teased, her eyes landing on the tom. She stared at him intently, a sweet smile covered her maw. She could tell he was interested in her, and perhaps she was interested in him. But, how long would that last? Angelica possibly had many lovers, she knew love was a fleeting feeling...but was it really? She was sure Onyx would forever be with Lillith. The two carried a genuine love for each other. At least, that was what she heard. Then again, her friend Syrup had been in love. It didn’t last long. She found herself pregnant and never once seen the tom again. Angelica had her fair share of broken hearts. She simply did not believe in this feeling called love. Of course, she believed that it was a power--a weakness. She didn’t need anything to know how weak she was if it came to love.

Besides, she was interested in a tom that would never be hers. It was easy to let him go, after all, that was what Danger wanted. But, Angelica was different. She liked to do things on her own time, not on others. And, she expected others to do things on her time, not theirs. The tom’s question caught her off-guard, and for a moment she froze, tensed to her spot. Who was the lucky tom? Angelica did not believe in luck. At one point it was too many for her to remember. She practically flirted with any tom that caught her eye--more so, she caught theirs. A small pink tongue went over her maw, as she carefully answered his question. ‘’Well,’’ The she-cat stands up, and brushes herself alongside the larger bengal, purring in the process. As she circled around him, she allowed herself to rub herself under his chin, going through until her tail whipped across his face in a gentle manner. ‘’No one’s a lucky tom...when you have something unattainable.’’ She gave a light shrug, and turned to Onyx. ‘’Aw, c’mon old, pal. You don’t always have to be a joy kill, you know. If you can’t stop the fun, you might as well join in it.’’ She lets out a sweet laughter, before her eyes flicker back towards Vixie just to check on her, but Vixie was stuck in her own world. She was still looking at the other cats, focusing on the ones that remained stoic. She thought that she could do that. Maybe she could hold a cold expressionless face, and maybe Angelica will allow her to leave. Allow her to live her own life. Vixie shook her head, knowing she would have to go a long way before she took anything serious anyhow.
"What fun? Looks more like you acting the same as always, friend." he said, rolling his eyes at her. She didn't know when to stop, did she? One of these days he was going to rip her in half, but not today. He gave a snort as Angelica rubbed against Wheat, and a slight growl as Wheat seemed to enjoy it.

Wheat was not stupid. He knew she was toiling with him, but he liked it. He gave a flirtatious, deep purr, and smiled, his fangs showing. "Well, aren't I just a lucky boy." he meowed, and right as he was seemingly under her spell, gave a chuckle and said, "I can flirt with no one yelling at me." Onyx gave a snort at his response, and a laugh. Wheat was always such a cocky tom.

As this happened, Onyx gave a yawn and stretched. "I'm famished. I think I'll go and sleep for a while, leave you guys alone." he said, a teasing tone in his voice. "Oh, really, Onyx? Leave me alone surrounded by mollies?" Wheat called after him, giving a chuckle. "What else is new?" Onyx called back before slipping to the fighter's den. Chuckling, Wheat then turned to the mollies. They were beautiful, and would be perfect to flirt with. He padded to Vixie, and smiled. "It's not nice to stare, however with those eyes I see why no one ever says a word." he purred, looking down at her.
{him rn}