View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2017, 09:43 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
( This is probably gonna be super short ;2; )
The Egyptian Mau seemed to be lost in her own thoughts, a sea of memories of endless horror and sadness, with the memories haunting her every single time she thought about them, every..single time... Why she thought about them, she didn't know why, honestly. They were her worst nightmares repeating, over and over. And her father...was her father in the Dark Forest? She was certain he was, and ready to get at her again, and make her life a living nightmare, and it seemed to be working, it really was. The wet molly sniffed slightly, ears twitching as she sat in the darkness, only flashes of lightning lighting up the sky. Her optics glistened as she thought about how her sister was doing in Starclan, she begged to know, every single day she hoped to see her in dreams, or...something. But alas, Owlwing didn't seem to be getting her wishes granted. Blinking away her tears, she lifted her head to the apprentice, a flash of surprise in her yellow optics.
"O-Oh!" The molly exclaimed, ears flattened against her rain batted fur, she didn't realize she wouldn't be alone out in the territory. "Me...hurt? I don't believe so...why..?" Owlwing gave an awkward smile, looking down at the ground, lowering her head as she did so. Ugh..Owlwing, this is why you shouldn't whimper like a coward... "I was just, reliving some memories...its really no big deal..." She replied, tail lashing as she spoke again, embarrassment slightly radiating off of her instantly after she spoke, she didn't mean to cause such concern, not a all, no cat was ever concerned about her often, and this had surprised her greatly, no cat even noticed her at all at times, maybe for patrols but nothing else than that, friends sure but they were often busy, so she was often alone, and that was fine with her. A cautious expression was lit on her face as she studied the apprentice closer. It was one of her clanmates alright, but her name, she didn't really know. It would all come in time, but Owlwing didn't want to bother her and ask, she didn't feel like talking much anyways, the grief she had relived made it difficult to anyways.
Sensing something was off about the molly she took a seat in front of her lowering her head slightly. "Are you sure? Is there anything I can do to help? I think we'll be stuck out here for a little while... or I will anyways" She said, her voice was a more calm and quiet tone nothing seemed to make it more uneasy to hear. She knew that if the molly was telling the truth she might as well continue to talk in a more friendly tone seeing as no reason to be rude by any means. She studied the soaked molly through what little light that was shown through the loud flashing and banging noises that ranged in the sky. She had seen her around the camp before but she never had a need to go up to them as the older cat had their own duties to attend then. Ears twitching she cleared her throat slightly as she began a small introduction, she wasn't entirely sure what the mollys knowledge she may posses so she deiced to clarify with herself anyways. "The names Olivepaw, and who may you be....? If I can know of course" She asked closing her eyes as she dipped her head in a more polite greeting. The worse she could possibly want is to offend this stranger let alone scare them off. As they seem to be in the worse of state currently. "Are.. these memories bad? You don't have to say anything to that of course you have your right to your privacy" She mumbled flattening her ears to her damp fur.