View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2016, 04:40 PM
Sup I'ma Floof

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: DayClan [Open to All]

[ QUOTE=Owl;706]@SnowFall(RosePetal)

Russetstar purred at Goldenheart's silly reaction and looked toward the entrance. "Shall we go?" The large Havana Brown smiled. Looking toward his deputy and other members, he hoped they would be fine in camp without him. There was still a worry about rogues in the territory but hopefully with the sun shining brightly, nothing terrible would happen today.

@Duskflight

Honeyfrost gazed up at the handsome brute beside her. They hadn't eaten yet this morning and she was feeling quite shy since they confessed to one another. However, it was during the ceremony and she was still unsure a bit about how he felt toward her. The tricolored she-cat wasn't one to be so open about her feelings first, quite afraid of rejection even if she knew she wouldn't be. "Would you like to eat before we go out on a patrol?" She smiled up at him, her honey optics shining as the sun's rays washed over them.

Sorry for such short posts, will be awhile until I get back into it on this site with how different it is xD
[/QUOTE]

@Owl

Goldenheart nodded at her leader, and padded through the camp entrance. She glanced around the stretch of forest around her, soaking in all of it's fresh scents. Her paws were tingling with excitement, she'd never went with Russetstar alone before! It felt like a dream that StarClan themselves sent. In Goldenheart's eyes, this would be a great chance to prove to her own leader she was a loyal and honorable warrior! Seeping back to reality, she padded forward, sniffing the air for any prey scents. "Hm, we should try hunting near the small brook near middle of the territory. If that's okay with you?"