Gender: http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters_with_Unknown_Gender
My Mood: Asleep
Default Re: 🌸Blossom Clan🌸

>Name<
Frostcoat
>Age<
83 moons
>Personality<
Ambitious, determined, loyal, somewhat charming, can be cold at times, forgetful, hates eating/using herbs (and often gets dangerously sick at times due to this), savagely thankful, often quick witted, over protective of the clan, rest will develop.
>Gender<
tom
>Appearance<
A thin, sickly, tall, white, gray dotted old tom with long legs, long fur, small paws and light blue eyes.
>Rp example<
(From Swiftclan)
Coldstripe burst through the camp entrance, his silver fluffy tail streaming behind him. He was heaving, his side lifting and dropping. The run had taken all of his breath. The weak tom had Water Hemlock, which looked similar to Marigold in Coldstripe's weak eyes, clamped firmly in his jaws. To most cats, they would look very odd and unfamiliar..
>Mate<
Open
>Rank<
Senior warrior/ elder / retired deputy
>Crush<
open
>Other<
Frostcoat is currently dangerously sick and refuses help from the medicine cat and their apprentice. Also, during the roleplay, I will post something saying anyone higher rank than a kit can kill Frostfur without having to ask me.
>Questions<
Could he be a deputy who had been relieved of his duty due to his weak immune system?
>Suggestions<
Nah
>Plot/prophecy ideas<
Nah

Last edited by New Adventures; April 12th, 2017 at 08:58 PM.