Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2017, 04:41 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Hawkfeather stepped out, his brown, orange fur full of stars. "Greetings, Snowsong. I am Hawkfeather." He looked at Snowsong, starclan had chosen him to give a life. "With this life, I give you trust. Make sure to trust your clan, it may be needed in the future." The tom smiled, pressing his nose to the deputys.
Snowsong blinked up at the next cat, a brown and orange Tom. Her ice blue eyes ran over his pelt, a smile on her maw as she dipped her head in greeting, before stretching up again. She heard him announce her third life and barely had time to react before his nose was pressed to hers.

Almost at once, a powerful emotion shot through her, making her gasp. Trust. It was blazing, making her heart pound. A bright light flashed across her vision and a cat came into view, shadows waving from its pelt, but its eyes were friendly. Snowsong felt her mouth open but she was unable to speak. And then as soon as the vision had started, she was snapped back to reality just as quickly when he pulled away. Her eyes were wide with curiosity, knowing that Hawkfeather's words would remain with her for the rest of her...Lives, as well as the vision. She dipped her head gratefully to him, still feeling a bit frazzled from the recent life she'd been given.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust