View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2016, 09:13 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Willowpaw came in sight in the clearing. His black pelt and white belly making him very obvious in the entrance in bright daylight. He looked around quickly for maplepaw, with who he had something planned tomorow. He wanted to know if his other friends had found anything too, finchpaw hadn't found anything on his side, so that was covered. He padded around the clearing, trying to find them, but she wasn't out yet. Maybe still sleeping? Maybe outside as well? He ended up next to the apprentice den and just decided to sit and wait for her. He had just finished his duties and now had most of the day off, untill the evening patrol. He wondered if he was going to be put asside again for an other warrior. Things had gotten weird recently, more patrols, almost made only of warriors, and barely anyone near the riverclan border. Even in good terms, they still should check the borders, should they? But willowpaw wasn't good with clan politics, all he wanted was action! So being out of the patrol again would be very annoying to him. He sat down and scanned his surroundings, hoping to see maplepaw soon, while grooming himself.
(Le bump for brooklyn n patro)

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~