View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2017, 06:19 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
The she-cat released a breath she hadn't known she'd been holding and let herself relax. "The pleasure is all mine Flamescar. I hope you are enjoying clan life. I am deeply troubled myself about how two of Thunderclan's major cats have stepped down from duty so abruptly. I hope things will work out, but Thunderclan is still going strong and with New-Leaf coming in things are looking up." Creamwhisker said. She suddenly perked her ears up in realization. "Oh! I'm sorry, I never did ask what clan you're from? Mind me I haven't been outside of the clan often so I haven't had much of a chance to remember identifiers for certain clan specific attributes."
(I like this cat)

"Windclan," Larkcry replied. He bumped Flamescar. "Lighten up, grumpy fox!" he teased. The former DS tom rolled his eyes, but looked like he was trying to hold back a smile. He shoved Larkcry away and turned back to Creamwhisker. "I'm glad to hear that ThunderClan is doing well," he said. Then he sighed. "I'm not sure Blazingstar trusts me," he added with a half-hearted laugh.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training