Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2017, 09:38 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Melody View Post
Snowsong watched with interest as an ebony feline slipped from the starry cats and came forward, and straightened up at once, smiling gently as the she-cat introduced herself, and Snowsong mewed a quiet greeting and dipped her head in the same respect, her ice blue hues gentle and friendly as she gazed at the former ShadowClan warrior. Then she straightened up slightly, bracing herself as she prepared for the next life.

Love. Snowsong seemed relieved at first for this one. It wouldnt be painful, would it? Love was never painful. But as soon as their noses connected, she felt a blast of fire shooting through her, and her claws shot out, sinking into the ground. It was all she could do to keep from yowling. It was blazing like fury, pounding at her chest and going through each and every part of her body. Like the fury of a mother to protect her kits, Snowsong could feel the fury of a leader, protecting her Clan. She found herself gasping by the time Crimsontiger drew back, her shoulders tensed.

Slowly she allowed her claws to sheath again, shaking her head wearily before looking up to thank Crimsontiger. But the she-cat had gone before she could, back with the StarClan. Snowsong breathed in sharply before turning her gaze to the others, wondering who would be giving her last life. Dad? The thought drifted into her mind, and a frown tugged at her lips briefly. Would he be there? Was he proud?

Shaking her head, she straightened up and took a deep breath, ready to receive her last life.

( @bad company <3)
His eyes watched, as the first eight stepped up to give her lives. Indeed, he was proud, more proud than anyone could imagine. Fiercestorm had watched over her as she became deputy. And now, he was here to give her her last life, one she needed most of all. One thing he was known for. Wisdom.

Finally he stepped up. At first his starry pelt was covered in darkness, but as he neared his colours and shape began to take form. The large tom finally reached her, and a smile grew on his maw. "Snowsong. My lovely daughter. Look at how much you have grown." he started, then cleared his throat. "Snowsong, I give you the life of wisdom. So that you may know the moral rights, and that you can see evil from good, and make the best decisions for your clan." he purred, and then pressed his nose with hers.

"You are now Snowstar." Fiercestorm whispered. "Go to your clan. Lead them well. I know you can." he said, his eyes gleaming before he stepped back, his head held high as he looked down at his daughter. "I am always watching."