View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2017, 04:52 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RANDOMNESS (plz join XD)

Nina padded through the forest. She enjoyed being a cat. When she saw a mouse scurry past she chased it, just for fun. The mouse darted into a hole. Nina didn't stop fast enough and slammed into the tree. "Ouch!" She mewed, rubbing her head with a paw. She got up and looked at her paws. "Let me try taking out my claws..." Nina slid her claws out with ease. "Now let me try putting them back in..." Nina struggled to sheathe her claws, but she managed to do it. She swiveled her ears to the right, then to the left, then she flattened them, then pricked them. Being a cat is so easy! I love it! Nina looked up at a tree and unsheathed her claws. She leaped up and dug her claws into the bark, struggling to get a grip. She slowly clawed her way up the tree, then looked down. "Let me jump, see if I land of my paws!" Nina pushed off and away from the tree, plummeting towards the ground. "I hope I land safely!" She was falling, and fast. "Why did I think this was a good idea? I'm gonna die!"

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; April 19th, 2017 at 04:54 PM.