Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

@fenic!

It was simple hunting. Mice, voles, small birds, they all should have been easy prey for Ratpaw. Granted, he was only just learning to hunt. He didn't really know why he was without his mentor, but he didn't mind. It was peaceful, quiet even. He liked it. There had to be prey nearby, however. 'I wonder what Ratnight did when he was my age,' he thought. He hoped he'd figure out how to get to the dark forest soon. He couldn't wait to start his training there. 'Maybe they're trying to decide on a good mentor for me,' he thought, pride flowing through the toyger tom. He drank in the scents around him, and realized how close he was to the Riverclan border. 'Maybe I'll come across a Riverclan warrior,' he thought. There was no way he'd be able to take a warrior, but he likely could outrun them, and if they chased him through the forest, he could maybe get Thunderclan to go to war with Riverclan. That would be fun. The current peace was nauseating, but it had to stay for a while longer. 'Just until I become a warrior. Then the Dark Forest will back me in taking over Thunderclan. They must, and I will succeed,' he thought, an evil grin forming on his normally stoic face. It would happen, and Ratpaw would make certain of it.

Last edited by Teza; April 21st, 2017 at 12:03 AM.