Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2017, 09:04 PM
Alpha wolf

My Mood: Daring
Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Silentshade looked up in surprise, she hadn't heard the new cat come up! " I needed to clear my head, chasing minnows is the perfect distraction, don't you think?" She chased a few minnows in his direction and watched delighted as he scooped a couple up with his paw. " so what's your name?" She asked, just merely curious. " Salmonrush," the other cat said as he coolly licked his paw. " So, I told you my name, why don't you tell me yours?" Silentshade stammered a bit in shock. " My name? Oh yes! My name is Silentshade, an honor to meet to meet you Salmonrush!"
(That was a cool scene, but please don't rp my cat for me)

"Nice to meet you too." He smiled slightly, Thunderclan scent filled his nose. There was a kit at the border. "I'm Bloodkit!" She meowed and sneezed. "How cute! But you shouldn't be out here alone. Want me to take you home sweetheart?" He asked kindly, then looked at Silentshade. "Good to see a fellow warrior." He noticed the other kit fall. He didn't hesitate before jumping in and sailing the water strongly, grabbing the kit scruff and hauler her to the Riverclan side of the border. "Oh my are you hurt!?"

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)