Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2017, 11:21 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Post Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bloody Kitty View Post
(That was a cool scene, but please don't rp my cat for me)

"Nice to meet you too." He smiled slightly, Thunderclan scent filled his nose. There was a kit at the border. "I'm Bloodkit!" She meowed and sneezed. "How cute! But you shouldn't be out here alone. Want me to take you home sweetheart?" He asked kindly, then looked at Silentshade. "Good to see a fellow warrior." He noticed the other kit fall. He didn't hesitate before jumping in and sailing the water strongly, grabbing the kit scruff and hauler her to the Riverclan side of the border. "Oh my are you hurt!?"
Silentshade walked along with Salmonrush and the sweet Thunderclan kit called Bloodkit. The kit had taken a small tumble into the river and if she was cold she didn't complain. " Salmonrush, what in the name of Starclan are we going to do once we get her to home? She'll need to go back to Thunderclan sometime, She's as comfortable in the trees as me and you are in the water!" Though in her heart, Silentshade almost didn't want to give the kit back;she was so sweet and lovable it was hard not to fall for her sweet disposition. " Come on Silentshade, I know you want to keep Bloodkit as your own daughter, but she has a mother in Thunderclan that probably has the Snowstar herself looking for her, you would do the same for your own kits," she rebuked her selfish thoughts. " And besides, Most Thunderclan cats hate getting their pelts wet!"