Old April 23rd, 2017, 09:25 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: PetalClan {power roleplay!}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
I'm sorry Jay-Jay! I didn't see this!)

Flamewing pricked her ears at the sound of her name and padded to Dawnstar. "Yes, Dawnstar?" She mewed politely.

Frostfang stared at Silverheart for a few more moments, then padded away. He spotted Ashfall near the warriors den and bounded over. "Hey, Ashfall!" Frostfang meowed. "Wanna go hunting?"

Its OK!)
DawnStrar looked on her back. "I had my kits in SwiftClan's camp. Their names are NightKit and Gaze kit. I don't know if I can keep NightKit." She said.

NightKit looked up. His red hues glimmered with evilness.

Gazekit looked up. Her cream hues glimmered in the moonlight.
"Mom? Were are we?" She asked.

"Camp, Mouse-Brain. Your a piece of Fox-dung" He hissed.

"NightKit! Be nice to your sister! Or ill have you clean the elders from ticks!" DawnSgar growled.

"If you do, I'll kill you!" He laughed, digging his tiny claws into Saw Stars back. Hearing her yelp quietly, he bit her neck and saw blood dripping from her shoulders and back. He snickered and leapt at FlameWing.

Gaze kit grabbed his neck and put him back on DawnStar's back.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!

Last edited by Deerlie; April 23rd, 2017 at 09:26 AM.