Old April 24th, 2017, 07:17 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post
( KESTRELBERRY / SHC )

Paws drumming against the earth, his toes curled into the cool, dry ground as he weaved his way through the crowd. Kestrelberry's dull hues scanned the area, eyes looking down momentarily as he hopped onto one of the stones clumsily, claws gripping as he grunted and barely managed to make it up onto the rock. "Dammit..." He exhaled under his breath, settling onto the stone and tucking a paw under his chest as the medicine cat's optics scanned the cats below him. God, this place stank of all of the Clans. ShadowClan scent was familiar to him, but mixing the smell with the three other clans made him only recoil and wrinkle his nose in disgust. Listening to the announcements with twitching ears, an eyebrow raised in interest. New medicine cat apprentice? I should probably speak with them, considering i'll be seeing them plenty at the Starcave. Arching his back in a stretch, he swiftly leap off the rock gracefully, weaving towards the corner where Cricketpaw was, as he settled a few tail-lengths away from the new apprentice.
A moment of silence, and Kestrelberry tipped his head towards her. "So, you're RiverClan's newest healer apprentice? I bet you'll do well Cricketpaw, if I heard correctly?"
@Lilly
(if its alright to rp aaa)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
(( ahh of course it is! c: i'm stealing that font btdubs i love it o.o ))

Hearing her name spoken by an unfamiliar voice, Cricketpaw turned her head, letting her blue gaze rest on the cat who had approached her. His scent smelled distinct and unfamiliar, entangled with pine needles and herbs. She put two and two together in her mind and realized that this must be ShadowClan's medicine cat. Geckoleaf had only just ran through the names quickly prior to the Gathering, and the young bengal racked her brain for this tom's name. "That's me," she responded, offering a shy smile towards the older cat. Her eyes lit up as the name came to her, and she scooted her body in a position where she was more so facing the tom, but still turned towards the Seastones and half listening to the other announcements being made. "You're ShadowClan's medicine cat, right? Kestrelberry?" she inquired, hoping she'd gotten the distinction right. He certainly didn't have an airy, breezy scent about him like most WindClan cats, and his fur wasn't thick with woodland scent like a ThunderClanners, so Cricketpaw assumed her chances were good.

At his praise, heat rose to her cheeks once more and she gave a shrug, looking down as her paw drew circles in the dirt before her. "I certainly hope so. I kind of have high expectations with my dad being leader and all," she mewed shyly, glancing up and over Kestrelberry's shoulder at Russetstar, who now stood behind the other leaders as they spoke. Tearing her gaze from her father's familiar face to Kestrelberry's new one, she blinked, seeing this as her chance to get to know the other medicine cats. "How long have you been ShadowClan's medicine cat?" she asked, going full forward with the assumption that he was, in fact, a member of ShadowClan. From the stories she heard, she had expected their medicine cat to be cold and harsh, but from what the young she-cat could tell, this tom was quite the opposite. He seemed warm and friendly. Yeah, it seemed like one might be able to upset him if pushed enough, but Cricketpaw got a good feeling from him just at first glance.
(Am I allowed to intrude?)

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!