View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2017, 09:34 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Icy's Home [open~]

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Cloud shrugged and followed Icy inside, the smell of the Twoleg nest hit him quickly. The smell wasn't as bad as he thought he would've been, but he could smell Twoleg everywhere and he didn't like it. The smell made him a bit nervous, "Do you think your Twolegs will be upset with a loner in their nest?" He asked. He looked around the nest carefully, it looked pretty large to him. His ears twitched in confusion, "What are pill-ows?" He said the word in a strange way. He had heard Kittypet terms like house, road, fence but he never heard of pillow.
"Twolegs?" Icy heard the word again, and his ear twitched in slight discomfort. "Wait, what does that word mean? Does that mean humans? The creatures that stand upright and take care of me?" What strange lonerspeak. I was once an alley cat, but I've never heard that word! Perpahs we lived in different parts of town, he thought.

"If that's what you mean, I don't think they'd be too upset. They've gone out somewhere for the day, and they probably won't come back 'til evening." The tom licked his paw briefly.

"Oh, and pillows?" This time, Icy chuckled. There were already so many miscommunications! "Oh, they're fluffy little things that are soft and made up of feathers. Sort of a human thing, or twoleg thing, I suppose."

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Last edited by Gusty; April 24th, 2017 at 09:34 PM.