View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2017, 08:12 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Icy's Home [open~]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
"Twolegs?" Icy heard the word again, and his ear twitched in slight discomfort. "Wait, what does that word mean? Does that mean humans? The creatures that stand upright and take care of me?" What strange lonerspeak. I was once an alley cat, but I've never heard that word! Perpahs we lived in different parts of town, he thought.

"If that's what you mean, I don't think they'd be too upset. They've gone out somewhere for the day, and they probably won't come back 'til evening." The tom licked his paw briefly.

"Oh, and pillows?" This time, Icy chuckled. There were already so many miscommunications! "Oh, they're fluffy little things that are soft and made up of feathers. Sort of a human thing, or twoleg thing, I suppose."
Cloud realized that the kittypet may not know what he means by Twolegs, "Oh, yes. Hoo-muns?We call them Twolegs." He mewed. Cloud ran his paw over his ear a few times. His ears twitched a bit, "Where do they get the feathers from?" He wondered if Twolegs hunt birds as well and keep the feathers just like some cats do to use for their nests. Twolegs were confusing and the names Icy used were even more confusing!

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!