View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2017, 07:55 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Dark Forest Camp

Frozenheart hadn't really slept, she felt it wasted time since well.. she was dead already. She stood, finding the place no darker or lighter than normal so she didn't know if it was day or night. The she-cat honestly didn't care, she didn't need a certain time to explore. The battle-scarred she-cat's pawsteps were soundless as her green eyes shot daggers into any new or frightened cats. Frozenheart looked at the other cats that had been here for moons, longer than her, and gave small nods as she kept walking. She had grown used to the starless skies, though she often remembered when she was alive.

Frozenheart laughed as her kits, Wrenkit, Volekit, Brightkit, and Milkkit tumbled with her and Iceblaze, her purrs loud as she licked Wrenkit. She and Iceblaze exchanged a glance, it read what was now a lie; I will never stop loving you, or fight with you.

As emotionless as the dead cat was, these visions often made her fur stand on end as she remembered her bond with her former mate. After these, she usually remembered what caused the spiral of murders, and how they took place.

Iceblaze had grabbed the tom-kit, Volekit, and silently as he could made his way towards the ShadowClan boarders. Volekit was confused, often crying out for Frozenheart. His heart shattered seeing the brown tom-kit so scared, but he knew his sister was devastated that her kits died and Frozenheart never payed as much attention to Volekit as Wrenkit or Milkkit anyways. Suddenly, the black and white she-cat pounced onto him with hate in her blazing green eyes. "GIVE ME VOLEKIT!" She screeched, taking her kit as she told him to return to camp, whipping around to see her mate. "I-it was for Lionpelt! He meekly said, wincing as her claws unsheathed. "THIEF!
She screeched, clawing him down the stomach as he slowly died.

Her eyes didn't even widen until she heard a yowl from a female voice and saw Sparkpaw, Robinpaw, and Hushedsong watching from a couple feet away. Unwilling to be killed as well, she lunged for Hushedsong, biting her neck until she heard a sickening crunch. Satisfied, she swiftly killed the apprentices and washed the blood away. She was soon kicked out of the Clan for her murders and her kits given to another queen.

Last edited by wickedvirtues; April 25th, 2017 at 07:57 PM.