View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2017, 07:47 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Icy's Home [open~]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
"Umm," Icy stammered, trying to think about the answer to the question. "I'm not quite sure where the feathers come from. I guess humans- twolegs- go hunting just like us?" He guessed. "But instead of eating the meat, they take the feathers? Yeah, I think that's what they do." The tom reassured himself. Now that Icy thought about it, he never saw his humans eat raw meat before. They always plopped it onto a strange device called a stove first, and cook it until it sizzles and the blood is all gone.

"Humans are a very confusing bunch, aren't they?" Icy's eyes glistened with curiosity. "Even though I spend so much time around them, I haven't quite figured out their ways. Everything in their life is so complex and fast-paced, gosh."
Cloud tilted his head a bit, 'Not eat the meat! That's a waste of fresh kill!' He thought. "Twolegs are confusing." He agreed. "Can I see this pillow place now?" he asked politely, he wanted to see what these pillows looked and felt like. The thought of it confused him, when he lived with the clan cats they could only catch a few birds and only were able to use just a bit of feathers for their nests and as a loner Cloud caught even less birds. He wondered how Twolegs were able to hunt so many birds.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!