View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2016, 12:05 AM
;0

My Mood: Sneaky

Default Sodden's Lost Kits

Listen up, boys and girls. I've got a bit of a story to tell.

Moons ago, Soddenfur and Mudstripe met at a clan gathering. Soddenfur was from RiverClan and Mudstripe was from ShadowClan. The two got along very well and next thing you know... they became mates (because I'm so original). Their secret romance lasted pretty long and went well until Mudstripe bore four kits. Unable to hide the four, the two were soon found out. They fled the clans with their kits, hoping to find a better life together as loners. Unfortunately, leaf-bare was unkind to the six cats and they ended up struggling, clinging on to what little hope they clung on to. Mudstripe wanted to go back so the kits would have a better chance at life, but Soddenfur was too ashamed to go back. They pressed on in the harsh cold, leading to the death of the smallest, Beetlekit. One morning Sodden, who had dropped the -fur from his last name after leaving the clans, discovered Mudstripe had left with the kits. Shocked, he searched for the party and soon discovered his mate's body, although his three remaining kits were absent. Sodden continued for moons searching for his only remaining kin, meeting cat to cat in his failed attempts. As it turns out, one kit was found by a clan cat (you can choose which clan) and taken back to their home to live with them. The two others had wandered off in search for food, leading to their finding of the sweet, old cat named Cherry. She took care of the two, acting as if she was their mother. Only the kit in the clans knows most of their story. All the other two know is that they once came from the clans and that their mother was dead and their father was missing. By now they are just barely apprentice age, as the clan kit gained his/her mentor not a moon ago.

Anyway, I don't really have a plan for what happens after that. All I know for sure is that the three will meet soon. Feel free to be as creative as you want!
ALRIGHT, let's get to business.

I need (I will edit as the roles are filled)
[X] The Clan Kit
[X] Loner Kit 1
[X] Loner Kit 2

[ ] Clan Kit's Mentor (AKA, the one that found him/her outside of the territory)
If you have any other characters you want to join in, feel free to make a form!
Edit: Sodden's longlost friend, Hazelsong will also join in. She may or may not have a crush on him >:3
Form
Name:
Personality:
Role:
Other:

Last edited by Soddenfur; November 11th, 2016 at 11:31 PM.