View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2017, 11:30 AM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Coldhearted followed her with his gaze, finding her actions highly awkward. "You have too much energy." He mewed, and chuckled lowly. He then got up to his paws, and followed after her. It wouldn't be had to play for a bit. The tom liked to play and so he ran around, following her, mocking her actions. The tom felt his head becoming dizzy, and he fell onto the ground, panting. The tom rolled onto his stomach as he laid next to Cloverwhisker. He batted at her gently with his paw, panting, "How could you even survive with doing that!" He rasped. "My head is pounding!" He says and pulls himself closer to the feline and gently lays his head down on her furry stomach, hoping that it would calm down the raging beats being felt in his head. "I'm done following in your lead. You're going to be the death of me." He chuckled lowly once more, his ears twitching.
She failed her legs while she laughed loudly "Coldhearted you're a funny cat!!" Once her chest had stopped rising and falling so rapidly she added "And yes I have alot lot of energy!" The small cat purred and rolled away from him "We best get back, I know Pufftuft will throw a fit of I am gone too long"