View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2017, 05:18 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default The unknown clanmate

In Riverclan, a [she-cat] is mates with [tom 1], but doesn't like him. She flirts with [tom 2] who flirts back. That is, until she meets [tom 3] who lights up her world. [she-cat] spends a third of her time with each tom, that is until she realizes she's expecting kits. She tells [tom 1] that they are his kits, but that is also what she tells [tom 2] and [tom 3]. They all buy it, but when she gives birth in the woods, she immediately know they are [tom 2]'s kits. She can't face her mate, [tom 1] on her relationship with [tom 2] nor can she confess to [tom 3] that she use to like [tom 2] before so she takes a good look at them [kit 2] is stillborn so she drops them in the river. However, [kit 1] is healthy. She huddles deep in the shrubs with [kit 1] until they are nursed. She tells all the toms that it was one kit, a stillborn, which was a lie. When [kit 1] is able to eat prey. She starts leaving him every day alone out there told to stay in the make-shift den because it is a deadly world out of the den. [kit 1] listens and obeys. One day however, [ she-cat] tells [kit 1] it's time to learn and starts teaching [kit 1] survival skills such as hunting and fighting. When [kit 1] is able to prove ability to hunt and fight she tells [kit 1] who their father is and sibling and says she's returning to Riverclan and never to dare enter that territory, before slipping off. All is going well for everyone, [she-cat] is still sneaking around between [tom 1] and [tom 3] she told [tom 2] she's done with him, and never mentioned the kit. However, [kit 1] grows lonely spending every day alone in the territory, so they set off for Riverclan. When they reach there, they ask a few genuine questions like, why do you keep saying your pure Riverclan when your a loner. [kit 1] finally after ignoring it for so long," Because my mother is [she-cat] and my father is [tom 2]. Many cats gasp. Ofcourse, everyone asks [she-cat] why she hid her kit from the clans. She says because of a secret, she says she never lied to her loved ones, she did have a stillborn, [kit 2], she just chose not to mention [kit 1] because of personal matters. Ofcourse, this ticked off [tom 1] who snapped about how she shouldn't be having an affair with another tom. [she-cat] snapped how she long ago left [tom 2] At first it was just [tom 2], [tom 1], and [she-cat] going neck to neck before [tom 3] approached her angry she never mentioned [tom 1] or [tom 2] and angry that she couldn't have just told the truth about [kit 1]. She panics and runs away, but [tom 3] chases her down and says that he doesn't care who the birth father is, she decides to return and says she'll take a single mate, [tom 3]. She sticks to it. [kit 1] is happy in Riverclan.

I will be using Cloudsky as She-cat
Roles open:
Tom 1- Must be a kind tom, but just not full of passion or emotion
Tom 2- Must be an aggressive tom
Tom 3- Must be a kind tom who is full of emotion and love for Cloudsky.
Kit 1
Kit 2

Please do a creative form, a creative form isn't a create your own form, if you need an example check the Medicine Cat forms. I also need your PPD at the bottom of it, thanks!

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here