View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2017, 06:23 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: SkyClan | Dusk Syndicate Border

( @Noire )
Evie trotted along beside her friends, her ears pricked, head high, looking completely confident with herself. Her fluffy fur was neatly groomed and her blue eyes shone like stars, while her gray tail flicked side to side easily. She had to admit she loved it like this, just being with her friends and being able to be evil. The Rotten Crew was her life. "Welcome to my wicked world...Wicked world!" She whispered, giggling to herself as the words left her mouth. Beside her, one of her best friends, Carlos, pricked his ears with a small smirk.

"Im rotten to the core, core, rotten to the core." He chuckled, mostly to himself. It made him smile; Singing was one of his favorite things to do, especially singing the one song that had made his life worthwhile. He was sure his friends felt the same, after all, their favorite saying was; We're Rotten to the Core. Still smiling, Carlos shook out his fur.

"So, how much trouble shall we get into today?"

"As much as possible, right guys?"
Evie smirked, glancing over at Mallory and Jay with a bright smile as they neared the border. Carlos flicked an ear, rolling his shoulders slightly, but he said nothing, enjoying the moment.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust