View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2017, 01:49 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Why did this cat keep bringing up the subject of Rusticash tricking her? Could it actually be true? "Stop!" She jumped to her paws, fur bristling. Rusticash couldn't be tricking her. He couldn't. He wasn't. It wasn't possible, he'd been helping her... right? All this time, all of this had just been for her. This cat was wrong. Very, very wrong, and yet... she couldn't be at the same time! No cat who was this nervous and stammered all the time could possibly be a liar. It just wasn't possible. Or... was it?
"Why don't you find someone else who cares to tell," She snarled, baring her fangs and getting ready to jump. But something stopped her. Whether it was a certain look in her mentor's eyes, or the expression on the other cat's face, she stopped, straightened, and whirled around."Is she telling the truth?!" A second, more sudden snarl ripped itself from her maw and she glared at Rusticash. "Are you tricking me?!" Of course she wasn't going to get a direct answer. But, perhaps by the tone of his voice... maybe something, anything, would give his true intentions away. Great.
This cat had gotten in her head and made her think that her mentor, whom she trusted and actually somewhat cared about, would be lying to her and tricking her, leading her on. That wasn't the case at all. This cat was lying to her! Tricking her! Leading her on, trying to make her believe things that she hadn't heard in... moons. Clawpaw didn't have a single good influence in her life at the moment. Good influences weren't always found in the darkness, and that was where Clawpaw was residing. So if this cat thought she could just change her mind, just like that, turning her away from everything she knew? Then they were sadly mistaken.
@Nighty

Rusticash was about ready to move, thinking that Smokeblossom was doing more harm than he intended. Something had happened to her while she was away, she seemed....stronger. Not necessarily strength wise, but in her words and the way she took action. He didn't need her planting more ideas in Clawpaw's head. Sure some of them were a little stretched and her desperate attempts to get away, but some of them held truth.

"Of course I'm not tricking you. If I was tricking you, then at some point, tricks fail and the plot is revealed. I would have messed up by now and you would have known. You're a smart cat, Clawpaw, listen to what you know. A weak she cat that can't fight you because she's too weak telling you things and making you stop fighting. It's her way to get out of this. She's the trickster here. Not me. And besides, you're too close to being like me. You're strong, level headed, I'm helping you. Don't listen to the weak ones, instead follow the strong." He told her, his voice firm, commanding. He couldn't have her believe Smokeblossom. If she did, then he would have to hurry up and get this over with.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~