Thread: Retribution
View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2017, 11:38 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Retribution

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonfang View Post

He lifted his paw, smiling, and Scorchedpetal only lifted her head, no fer showing. He chuckled. "I'll see you there!" he said, and thrusted his paw up, then he heard it. The cry of Cliffheart, and he looked, and too late to move, too. He was tackled down again, and he fell with a bang. "Oh, poor poor Cliffheart! You are too late!" he said, and he turned to the molly, who had collapsed. "I win. The king always wins..." he said darkly, smiling. He smiled at Cliffheart like Bleddyn smiled to him, begging for the death. But he knew he wouldn't have the ability. To choose between his kit and mate, or killing an old foe. "Make your choice..." he said softly, and let his head fall in a crazed laugh. He indeed had one again, or so he thought.

Scorchedpetal weakly turned to Beachkit, and she licked his head, thinking the same as Cliffheart. But she saw the breathing, and his leg. She felt a pang in her heart. She let her son down, he was injured. But he was alive. And she knew, that it would take a damn miracle if she wanted to make it out alive. But she knew he would. And so would Cliffheart. "B-Beachkit, do me a favor..." she said, blood dripping from her mouth onto his pelt. "Take care of your family. Especially your father. Keep him shining bright... You have to be his Twin Star..." she whispered, brushing her tail along his back, and then she layed her head on him gently, making sure she wasn't on his leg. "I love you all..." she whispered weakly, her breath becoming hoarse.
Cloffheart was torn in two. Save her, or kill him. He was the one who caused all this. End him before he ended anyone else, like Redkit, or Sagekit, or Strikerkit. Onyx could very well come back and get every last member of his family. But that would be later. Scorched needed him now. She wasn't going to last long without help. He made one last move, something Onyx could remember them for. He raised his paw and slashed down hard, slicing his shoulder. "Now leave...my family...my Stars....alone." He said, his tone final, thick, and firm. His pale green hues were loosing that initial flame of panic and fear. He stepped off, tail lashing behind him, not turning his back for a moment, knowing it could provoke an open spot for attack. He ran back to his mate who was pouring out blood. He glanced up wildly, no noticing Beachkit talking to Scorched. "Some cat help me!" He cried, his voice desperately pleading for help. He looked down in time to see her talking. "No no Scorched...don't leave me. I need you. You...you are my Star. You are my only one. I can't I won't do this without you. Don't leave me no..." He was panicking now, placing his paws on the most severe wounds. He had to save her. She couldn't die on him. It couldn't end here, not like this.

Beachkit was staring, horrified at his mother. So those thing he had heard the elders talking about, death, that thing that happened to the cats who went on those patrols. They left here. That's what he knew. That once something was dead, it wasn't here anymore. And that meant no Mommy to snuggle with in the nest, no one to love him except his father. He needed her too. She couldn't leave him. "Mommy, I don't know how. I can't...I'm not a Twin Star, that you and Daddy, not me. Dint go Mommy." Silent tears streamed down his face at the thought that this was her last. He buried his small head in her blood soaked fur,my ears making it worse.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~