View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2017, 07:56 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramble View Post
"Ceeedar... cedarsc- Cedarscorth?" Her voice trailed off trying to get her tongue around his name.
"That's a slight mouthful." She meowed in a playful way almost letting out a small giggle. Her whiskers above her eyes rose, "Well incase ou might've forgot, my Name is Quietnose." She let out a small sigh, it wasn't her favorite name but she didn't have the choice in picking it out. She lived with it, just like all her other fellow clanmates.
Cedarscorch nodded.
"The one and only." Although his voice was tainted with an exasperated tone, He didn't really feel that way. He knew his name was hard to pronounce, but it wasn't his name. As far as He knew, nobody else had the name a Cedarscorch.
Quietnose! That was it. He surly wasn't going to tel her that he'd forgotten. It was embarrassing enough that she was being so playful and open. He didn't know her to be like that.
"Does y' name descr' y'?" He asked, scooting ever so sloightly away, wondering what the other cats would think, seeing her being to...playful.