Old May 6th, 2017, 09:52 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Duststorm
Foxspring had awoken. He was normally one of the first cats up and about and for good reason. He hated when the warriors all got up at once and caused traffic to the fresh kill pile. He fended for himself, that's how his mindset was so, being the first up and about meant first to claim what the dawn patrol brings back. As he crept his way out, normally he was very cautious of where he was placing his paws and where each warrior was located, however on this day, that strategy failed. As he was taking a step over another warrior's legs, his paws landed on something soft. A tail. Oh, now was he in for it. He knew the moment he messed up and winced, drawing his ebony paw back quickly as his yellow gaze darted to the she-cat he stepped on.
(So sorry ^^; I'm here now, finals are over)

Badgerbite stretched out her paw into the air, her toes spreading apart as she felt her muscles ripple, shaking off sleep. I need to go easy on myself next time, It's definitely no good if I get thrown into the elders den because I threw out my back trying to teach an apprentice how to pounce. Badger scoffed quietly in amusement at her thought and slowly stretched out her other paws, each cracking quietly as a wave of relief washed over her. Another yawn forcing its way from her jaws, quickly turning into a surprised yowl of pain. The she-cat's fur bristled as she scrambled to sit up, her eyes narrowed into slits. Spitting quickly at the tom, she snatched her tail and began to furiously lick it, speaking between each lick. "Watch - where - you're going." Her voice was laced with venom as she gave one last lick and scowled at Foxspring. Her tail lashed violently as she sized up with the other senior warrior, her ears flat against the back of her head. "Of all the times you decide to be careless, it has to be on MY tail, mouse-brain?!"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart