View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2017, 09:39 PM
taker of art requests

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Dark Forest Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
She listened to him, on edge with every single word. He wanted to offer her power? For what reason? It seemed they had some in common, which made her more at ease that atleast someone knew what she was going through. Her heart ached for Honeycomb, to be able to hold them, to whisper sweet nothings in their ears and just..be okay. To have the world and their problems pause around them for just a moment. But she couldnt have that, unfortunately and she didnt know if she ever would. She didnt expect for the other cat to accept her feelings, she was never one to except nice things from other, but the words still filled her ears. I cant love a cat like you. She took a sudden large inhale of air at the memory. She did not want to cry infront of a cat she did not know, she refused. But she felt a weird sort of..connection with the tom. He knew what she was feeling, the heart break, feeling worthless about her self. Hating herself for being the gender she was. Not being good enough. She looked at him, golden hues sure of what she wanted. ¨I accept your offer, if you are sure it will benefit me in the end.¨ She knew the Place of No Stars as a bad bad place, but this tom was offering her training. A distraction from anything. She would work herself to exsaution, till she passed out and couldnt think straight. Something to just clear her head, for atleast one moment, of her own fears.
He looked back and frowned at her little gasp, and could tell she was keeping in something. He knew feelings when he saw them.“I won't judge you for crying. It doesn't make you weak.” He mewed. He once thought feelings were weak and stupid, though doesn't know his opinion on them now. But he had to comfort her for now, make her think the Place of No Stars is as bad as she thought, isn't as bad as she had been told. He smiled at her agreement before giving a confused look to the she-cat at what she said. “Well of course it will benefit you. What harm could some training cause?” He said with a small tilt of his head. He understood her pain, and would know what she'd be willing to do to be rid of and get her mind off it. He'd only choose the cats he could connect to in a way, just like her. “It's hard to find someone you can talk to and trust- someone who understands you. Lucky for you, I was able to find you.” He remembered the feeling of not being able to be with a cat he had such strong feelings for, they were so very out of his reach and.. He hated it. He hated not being able to have what he wanted after all this time thinking he could. He wanted to have something, and the closest thing was revenge. Though Wolfdancer might not end up killing one of Honeycomb’s kits or try killing them, she'll do something. Make her own decision. She might not end up as bad as him, but she'll be strong and have to use her new skills for what she thinks is okay. He didn't know what ‘okay’ was, but it may or may not change over time for her.

ancient aliases: brightshadows, bright
[site] [requests] [all my links]