Old May 8th, 2017, 01:37 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Duststorm
Foxspring kept the paw he used to step on her tail up in the air. His gaze narrowed a little bit at her bitter tone and spitting. Rude. Lowering his paw slowly to the ground, he continued to watch as she gave her tail a few licks and spoke. "Maybe this sort of thing could've been avoided if you had stayed in your own nest and not have stretched out between everyone's nest. But of course, you she-cats need all the room you can have, right?" his tone was bitter, matching the way she spoke to him. He didn't even bother to apologize or act polite in the slightest. Nope, that's not how Foxspring was anymore. Age was slowly making him more and more grumpy. It was really only a matter of time before he struck out at his clan mates for a dumb reason, but that would be all the rage he normally bottles up. "This happened to be your fault, so if I may, I'd like to continue on and actually do something for the clan today," he spoke, hoping to conclude their conversation.
Badgerbite growled in annoyance, her tail continuing to lash back and forth viciously. Somehow her ears managed to fall back even more as she glared at the other cat, who was insulting her and blaming her because he stepped on her tail? What a mouse-brain! The senior warrior took a step closer to the other, her shoulders stiffening as she squared up to Foxspring, though she was a bit smaller than him, but only by a bit. Her snout crinkled slightly in disgust as she gave him a once over, her claws flexing into the soft moss around her paws. "Do we need to take this outside?" Her voice was laced with as much venom as before, as she decided that she /definitely/ hated this cat. Blaming her for his mistake? She'd show him a thing or two about trying to pin this on her. Her claws continued to sheathe and unsheathe as she waiting in anticipation for his answer.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; May 8th, 2017 at 01:37 PM.