View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2017, 05:44 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Redflight had lost the slim tom a while ago. Cursing herself under her breath, the she cat glanced around, trying to find Scorpionsting's scent. But, she didn't have to, as she saw him come stumbling back. Ooh. The she cat flinched slightly, noticing the rabbit was gone. "Too slow, huh?" Such a sensitive cat. She was treating this with such a sweet attitude. But eventually, her playful expression faded and she sighed, flicking her tail in a 'come closer' manner, taking one step towards him just the slightest bit. Biting her lip ever so slightly and looking almost flirtatious, Redflight took in a deep breath.
"Why are you so nice to me? You know I'm not a nice cat. You know I could probably hurt you-- oh, is that why you're being nice?"
A sudden realization came over Redflight. That was probably the reason. So she wouldn't hurt him. Well, if that was all he wanted he would get it. She was going to be absolutely nice to him. Almost sickeningly sweet. The feline hated being so sweet, but if that was what he wanted then he should get it. Scorpionsting was a good cat. "Because, y'know I'm not going to hurt you... I mean I could, but I won't... you don't have to be nice to me." The tip of her tail flicked. She didn't really think that perhaps he might just like her-- or think she needed a friend... or something like that.

The thought had crossed her mind and she had shaken it. She didn't need a friend. She would never need a friend. She had enemies, and she had cats who were... well... they tolerated her, and she didn't need to. Realizing she hadn't taken much time asking her question-- or coming up with an answer-- Redflight realized she probably could have come up with the answer he would give her on her own. After all, it was probably going to be pretty simple.

Scorpionsting froze at the sight of her. Taking an unwilling step backwards and pasting a fake smile to his maw. He was tempted to brush off the conversation and leave, he didn't really feel like being in conversation now. He felt like an idiot. A looser. A screw up and certainly nothing she could say would change the perception of himself. Than the soft response he Recieved blew his mind. Where'd redflight go? Where did he usual redflight go?!? He was stunned to the point of not being able to utter a word. Only thing that came was a mixed jumble of words. "A- si- sr- sa?" It may not have been a big thing but it certainly was to him regardless of how teeny. It was such a gentle response he almost asked why she was so happy. Not a good idea. So he just continued when she beckoned him fourth. He took one step, another, and finally he as face to face with redflight. Trying to contain his bewilderment and surprise even his excitement to a bare minimum. Than he just listened. Unsure what to say.

He deadpanned.

Just than she began to ask questions. Questions about that same thing. Over and over and over. Finallly he had to blurb out the first thing that came to mind, "You can't stop me" he sided briskly turning to face her his paws itching with a sense of nerve. "I would never- how could you think that?" he meows suddnely his voice growing quiet and him shrinking slightly in size. He was astounded by this too. She would suspect that? About me? Wait. That does sound like her.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord