Old May 11th, 2017, 07:51 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramble View Post
@Suspiciousmindz
Her head tilted a bit to the side in somewhat confusion, she thought the nickname was rather light hearted and playful saying, not necessarily a bad thing, but shrugged it off. 'I guess we all have our own tastes', she replied to herself in her head, not expecting a reply from anyone else.

Pushing her luck a bit more, quietnose shot a loose yet stern glace at him and began her reply back with, "Foxspring is it?" She took a light inhale then paused, ultimately making it sound a bit more dramatic that it should've been.
"See now that's quiet the unique name you got there. But with that said, isn't Mister Tom a faaaar more cute name for you?" Her salt and pepper colored whiskers twitched a bit, a wobbly like smile crept onto her narrow chestnut shaded muzzle and let out a crackly soft purr towards the end of her refrain. She was only teasing him in the slightest, but with no ill intentions. Besides the raven, it looked pretty nice, maybe she could possibly persuade him? Yes, do just that.
His gaze narrowed a bit at the persistence of the nick name.It was a good distraction, though he was getting a little annoyed by it. Well maybe a little more than 'a bit'. "Foxspring. I go by Foxspring unless you plan on losing your ears," he threatened. It wasn't a true threat, just a way to show her that it was really bothering him. Perhaps it would've been better to leave it where it was though. He didn't think about the fact she could be provoking him on purpose. "I'm going to head back to camp since this conversation isn't going anywhere," he huffed. His head lowered to the ground as he went to pick up the raven in his jaws.
[short x.x]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL