View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
Sorry this is late... (The cat she's talking about is dead, by the way..)

Owlpaw looked at him. She knew what he meant. The she-cat had the feeling once, when she had been offended by some-cat. She had no idea who it was, but she felt like she didn't belong that day. So, as a reply, she had to say ''Yes, once. I cant remember what they said, or who they were, but for two days straight, I remember I felt lonely.''

Owlpaw hadn't had many friends then, she had more now, but still only a little number. Abruptly, a growl rose from her stomach. She hadn't noticed her hunger. ''How about we head back and grab something to eat? Its getting late, we can hunt again tomorrow, if you like.'' Owl suggested, with a lazy tone.
Maskpaw listened closely giving a small nod as she finished, he was a bit surprised but at the same time calm? he didn't understand it but didn't really care either way, "yeah, we can and.." he paused and turned towards her green gaze meeting her own gaze "if you need to talk to somebody..I'm here okay? I understand the feeling of being lonely being left behind by the ones you thought cared..all those things.." he finally finished giving a gentle smile.

The tom heard a growl come from his stomach too and he simply chuckled "Okay we better head back then i guess? I know we're both hungry!" he said jokingly trying to lighten the mood he enjoyed hanging out with Owlpaw he hoped they would do it more often.
| WIP Character Site!|

Last edited by ~Masked~; May 12th, 2017 at 08:13 PM.