View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2017, 07:43 AM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: FearClan, Clan of the Feared and Cruel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brambleflight View Post
(All accepted! Honeypaw's mentor will be Owlfang, and Whitepaw is a Medic Trainee! BTW We can start now!)
Clawstar sat on the cliff, watching the three territories below.
Scarnose sat next to him. "The full moon's in 4 days now," he sighed, staring at the clouds.
Wildkit sat in a patch of flowers, watching the cats on the cliff.
(Open for roleplaying with any of my cats, just give me reason if your cat is going to the leaders)
Blackbite approached Scarnose and sat next to him, brushing his back lightly with her tail. "Hey, Scarnose," she said in an amorous tone. "So, what's it like being the deputy of your brother?," she began, still a coquettish tone. "..Isn't it frustrating? I mean.. obviously your the tougher, wiser one," she announced, touching his cheek with the tip of her nose gently, slightly, before pulling it off with a smile.
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!