View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2017, 11:23 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Blossomkit was used to being on her own. She was laughed at; of course she was, what cat her age was still in the nursery? Her. That was the answer. Her. Thank goodness those were those few life-saving friends who she hung onto. But right now? They were talking to someone else, she assumed... either that or they were getting ready for their own ceremonies. Blossomkit? No thanks, she was going to stay here and stay low. Forever. Thank goodness she was still small enough to pass as a kit. She was apprentice age. But she would not leave the nursery until she was good and ready, no way. She didn't want to risk her life for her Clan yet. She didn't want to have to learn to fight and hunt. Even now whenever she saw the dead fish and furry creatures in the fresh kill pile, it made her sad. And yet she ate them because she would starve if she didn't. Her blue hues caught sight of a cat who was smiling. But-- something was wrong with his eyes. What did he have to smile about? Curiosity peaked, the fluffy kit cautiously approached the other cat.
Despite being blind, Cygnetkit had excellent spatial memory and awareness; he had to, or else he'd never be able to navigate. He smelled the other kit first, but he wasn't so sure of that. While most kits had a very sweet, almost pungent earthy smell, she had something more unique. The strange she-kit smelled more like a flower or plant; more like an adult, but she still retained the milky after-scent of a kit. An apprentice, maybe? His small head perked, and he let out a mew of confusion. Her footsteps were cautious; slow, deliberate, each making as little noise as he assumed she could manage. "Hello?" he squeaked, his voice high and tenor, yet still inviting; it was obviously not confrontational and showed he just wanted to know more. His pale amber eyes were misty; they never seemed to clear, yet they still glowed with verdant brightness and emotion, like a sun through clouds. "Who are you?"he mewed softly, stubby tail swishing happily.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending