View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2017, 09:08 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Redpaw was in the clearing, her hazel eyes focused on the leaf in front of her. She was crouched down in a hunting crouch, watching the leaf as it gently moved in the breeze. Her tail flicked slightly as she continued to stalk the leaf. Redpaw bunched up her muscles and pounced, landing squarely on top of the leaf. She then sighed, laying down and batting the leaf away. Redpaw hated when she could find nothing fun to do, and this was one of those moments. Redpaw rolled onto her back, casting her gaze up to the clouds, and watching as they floated through the sky. She always had wondered how they did that, just floated up there, like little rabbittails, without the rabbit that is. Speaking of rabbits.... Redpaw could feel hunger gnawing at her belly. She was bored, but for some reason, did not want to get up to get something from the pile. Oh, the lovely days when I actually had the motivation to do things. Of course, she no longer had any motivation, pretty much for life in general at this point.

@Lonestar23

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.