View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2017, 11:06 AM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border,

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
Chestnutfeather's eyes widened a little. I've never heard of a cat deathly allergic to bee stings.. he thought. It must be terrible. The brown tom listen listened to what they were saying quietly. His tail stopped flicking side to side in amusement, instead it was still. "I'm sorry about that," he meowed towards Silentshade, feeling bad for her. Just then, he realized how lucky he was to have his brother. No matter how arrogant he was, he still did care about Chestnutfeather. "My mother is dead, and my father doesn't really talk to us. He's a senior warrior now, he might be going to the elder's den soon."
Silentshade nodded to Chestnutfeather. She was still to upset to speak. "I'm sorry about your mother, there is no greater pain than lossing the ones you love the most." She finally choked out. "And your father, I hope Starclan lights his path," she added. Before turning to Brackenheart and gasping at the sight. he had climbed the nearest tree and was sitting there, staring hard at a flower. "A bee landed on the flower that was next to me so I had to get away!" he whispered loudly, as if the bee could hear him. "It only happens at least one patrol!" she told Chestnutfeather as Brackenheart yelled. "IT DOES NOT! it happens at least three times a moon!" He paused. "Now help get me down!"