View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2017, 10:12 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

Halestar stumbled slightly as he snagged her fur, but quickly regained her balance. She frowned and looked at the tom, her eyes narrowing sharply. The leader huffed and ran towards Smokeblossom, standing over her and using her body as a shield.

The large she-cat glared at the other cat, Rusticlash, as she shifted, making sure her footing was strong and firm. "I would like to address a few things with you." She growled. "One. Tess was real. Two. It is against the laws of ShadowClan to attack and attempt to kill another clan mate without reason." The leader hissed, narrowing her bright emerald green eyes at the bright red tom.

[I believe he is supposed to be exiled, correct?]
[t'would be correct]

Rusticash rolled his pale green hues. Always protecting her, never letting her handle things on her own. Smokeblossom would never get stronger if Halestar always protected her. That's what he was doing, right, trying to make Ssmokeblossom stronger? Pfft right, she had no hopes of getting stronger, that why he wanted her away. "Yeah, real in her imagination. I mean seriously, how plausible does a boyfriend that no one here has ever seen or heard of sound to you?" He scoffed, giving a little huff of amusement. "Oh, don't attack a Clan mate, right. Like what happened between the three of us and my mother all those moons ago? We hadn't done anything wrong, yet you attacked us didn't you?" He asked her, keeping his distance, letting her protect her beloved little apprentice.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~