View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2017, 07:14 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

The silvery feline gave a smile back to Leafpaw. He looked grateful. And, upon hearing his words, she understood that he not only looked grateful but he felt grateful as well. There was no need! She was truly happy to see his reaction. After all, it meant everything to her that this tom who had lost so much was finally getting some pleasure out of seeing her reaction. "Well this is one thing I'm glad to prove someone wrong about." The slightest of smiles spread across her maw before she cleared her throat and looked down at the rest of the objects spread around her. They were definitely cool. There was no point in wondering why he would collect them anymore, as she had done earlier. Plus he had already answered that... hadn't he? Everything seemed to be a blur centered around that stone. That one, perfect, seemingly flawless stone. "I should, uh... probably... go." Shaking her head lightly, she stepped away, but gave one more smile to Leafpaw. "Maybe we can come back here sometime, huh?" With that final note, she stepped away into the territory, her mind still reeling from the startling past, and the beautiful collection, of the young tom
Smiling was hurting a bit, but the brown tabby didn't seem to care all to much, but he toned down the smile to a calm, thoughtful look the tom cat always seemed to carry with him, to keep his emotions at bay, his anger, his revenge filled self, and that revenge wouldn't come out as long as he kept being happy, smiling, and only hurting when he needed to feel hurt, and only then. To keep your emotions at bay was...not really healthy so to speak, and to keep it in would throw you to the edge, and to block it out was something else on the bottom pit, and it was exhausting work to take care of, it really was. Think if you were angry and revenge filled, all your life and you kept it at bay so you wouldn't go crazy at the wrong moment. Leafwatcher gave a small smirk, "Well, I'm glad you have accomplished that.." It was a friendly smirk, not a sinister one, but a friendly, teasing one, and he really was glad she did, however, it didn't show in his eyes, and that was okay. But, the smile fell slowly, "Oh--you have to go?...I understand.., and sure, theirs a lot more you need to see!" Leafwatcher gave another smile, an understanding one at that, and maybe excitement for next time, but it was filled with slight disappointment, and sadness. Real company, that was an accomplishment in and out of itself. Wait I still have time to say it! Courage surged through the tom. He got his warrior name, that was also an accomplishment in and out of itself too. "Wait--Stormwing I got my warrior name! Its Leafwatcher!" Oh, she's already gone, I hope she heard me... "Oh...okay..." He mewed, ears flattened as he looked toward his pebble. Maybe....he could see Remorapaw, and tell them?? Yeah, that would be the next thing he would do.